Expert on canine arthroscopic joint surgery and canine musculoskeletal MRI
Clinical associate professor, small animal orthopaedics, surgical sciences School of Veterinary Medicine Work: 608-265-6006 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com
- Canine shoulder issues
- Canine musculoskeletal MRI
- Canine arthroscopic surgery
- Member, American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- National instructor, basic arthroscopy techniques for the dog shoulder, elbow and knee
- Author, "Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Canine shoulder: An Anatomic Study"