Extensive leadership experience in defining strategies that strengthen organizations' efficiencies by improving quality, empowering employees, and nurturing an environment of continuous learning using systems science.
- Process Improvement
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) by the National Association For Healthcare Quality
- Certified Professional in Patient Safety (CPPS) by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Lean Healthcare Certificate by the Jack C. Massey Graduate School of Business at Belmont University, in conjunction with Vizient, Inc. (formerly Healthcare Performance Partners)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association with expertise in pediatric audiology and aural habilitaiton
- First Place Blue Ribbon Poster Award, 8th Annual Gerald S. Gotterer Health Professions Education Research Day at Vanderbilt for outstanding innovative presentation in Quality Improvement.
- 2016, Outstanding Doctoral Student Award for demonstrating professionalism, academic excellence, leadership, service to the profession and promoting a sense of community among the DHA students
- Inducted into Alpha Eta Honor Society and Upsilon Phi Delta Society for academic excellent
- Published over 30 peer-reviewed journal articles and papers, 10 book chapters, and one textbook on assessments. She has presented both nationally and internationally.