Expert in the fields of plastics technology and manufacturing, including 3D printing
Professor, Mechanical Engineering; co-Director, Polymer Engineering Center College of Engineering Work: 608-263-9538 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @PlasticsProf
- 3D Printing. Using 3D printing in solving engineering and societal needs.
- Polymer processing. Manufacturing products using polymers, including composite parts for automotive and aerospace applications.
- Engineering design with polymers. Designing polymer parts, understand their behavior and function and predict their failure.
- Author of 12 books in the field of polymer engineering. Authored over 300 technical papers.
- Advisor to the Colombian President on Science and Technology and member of the 2019 commission to create a Science Ministry in Colombia
- Honorary Professor at the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg and the National University of Colombia