Expert on biomaterials, drug delivery, stem cells, medical devices, and tissue engineering
Professor, biomedical engineering; Co-Director, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center College of Engineering Work: 608-265-9978 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Stem cells
- Regenerative medicine
- Tissue engineering
- Drug delivery
- Over 110 published scientific manuscripts, over 25 patent applications.
- Co-Director, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine Center
- National Science Foundation CAREER award, 2008
- Associate Director, WID Tissue Engineering theme.
- Co-founder and Scientific Advisor, Tissue Regeneration Systems Inc.