Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Expert on the transitions in and out of college and the undergraduate academic experience.
Associate Vice Provost, Undergraduate Advising and Career Services Work: 608-265-5076 email@example.com Home page
- Undergraduate student development and learning
- Institutional efforts to assist students with course and major selection and academic and career planning.
- Undergraduate student career development and planning
- Role of parents in the lives of college students.
- Institutional advising, career services, learning support and orientation models
- Tips for making the most of the undergraduate experience.