Expert on U.S. Congress, legislative redistricting, and racial representation.
Professor, political science
Home phone available upon request.
David Canon Professor, political science University of Wisconsin-Madison Expert on U.S. Congress, legislative redistricting, and racial representation. http://users.polisci.wisc.edu/dcanon/ email@example.com 608-263-2283 (work) Home phone available upon request; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise
- U.S. Congress
- Legislative redistricting
- Racial representation
- Co-editor, Legislative Studies Quarterly
- Author, three scholarly books, including the award-winning "Race, Redistricting, and Representation," numerous journal articles and book chapters.
- Author, "American Politics Today," an American government textbook
- Winner, 2008 Chancellor’s Distinguished Teaching Award.
- Co-editor, 13 books on readings in American government.
Related news releases
- A history of presidential visits to campus Sep. 24, 2010
- Ten faculty receive Distinguished Teaching Awards Apr. 15, 2008
- TIP/Canon testifies on Voting Rights Act Jun. 21, 2006
- David Canon's U.S. Senate testimony on the Voting Rights Act Jun. 21, 2006