Expert on medieval Italian literature/culture and the Italian language.
Professor emeritus, French and Italian
Home phone available upon request.
Christopher Kleinhenz Professor emeritus, French and Italian University of Wisconsin-Madison Expert on medieval Italian literature/culture and the Italian language. http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/msp/wun/kleinhenz01.htm email@example.com 608-262-5816 (work) Home phone available upon request; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise
- Medieval authors, particularly Dante, Petrarch and Boccaccio
- Relationship between text and image in medieval Italy
- Medieval manuscripts in Italy
- Fellow, Medieval Academy of America, for contributions to the study of the Middle Ages, 2009
- Fiorino d'oro in Florence (Italy) for work on the promotion of the study of Dante and Italian literature, 2008
- Robert Kindrick/CARA Prize for Outstanding Contributions to medieval studies, 2008
- Hilldale Award in Arts and Humanities, 2005-06
- Chancellor's Award for Distinguished Teaching, 2004
Related news releases
- Professor finds the modern in the medieval Sep. 19, 2007