Dennis L. Dresang
Expert on state and local politics, public management
Professor emeritus, political science, La Follette School of Public Affairs
Home and cell phones available upon request.
Dennis L. Dresang Professor emeritus, political science, La Follette School of Public Affairs University of Wisconsin-Madison Expert on state and local politics, public management http://www.lafollette.wisc.edu/facultystaff/dresang-dennis.html firstname.lastname@example.org 608-238-8714 (work) Home and cell phones available upon request; e-mail email@example.com
Areas of expertise
- Wisconsin state politics and government
- State-local-tribal and federal government relations
- Public management
- Author of seven books, including "Politics and Policy in American States and Communities"; "Public Administration"; and "Personnel Management in Government Agencies and Nonprofit Organizations"
- Founding director, La Follette School of Public Affairs
- Chair, UW-Madison Department of Political Science
- Chair, three gubernatorial task forces and four city and county task forces