Expert on history of American film industry
Professor emeritus, communication arts
Home phone available upon request.
Tino Balio Professor emeritus, communication arts University of Wisconsin-Madison Expert on history of American film industry http://commarts.wisc.edu/directory/?person=tbalio email@example.com 608-238-2913 (work) Home phone available upon request; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of expertise
- Foreign film distribution in U.S.
- Independent production
- Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences film scholar
- Editor, "The American Film Industry," University of Wisconsin Press, 1987
- Author, "United Artists: The Company that Changed the Film Industry," University of Wisconsin Press, 1985
Related news releases
- Festival celebrates 10 years with ‘remarkable films’ Feb. 27, 2008
- A glimpse into Kirk Douglas: Film center shares online collection Oct. 30, 2007
- Hollywood, Broadway alums spark new class Feb. 20, 2004
- Professor chosen first Academy film scholar Jan. 19, 2001
- Campus seeks diversity through the arts Dec. 6, 2000