John F. Witte
Expert on education policy, tax and budget policy, and state and local government
Professor, political science and public affairs
Home phone available upon request.
John F. Witte Professor, political science and public affairs University of Wisconsin-Madison Expert on education policy, tax and budget policy, and state and local government http://www.lafollette.wisc.edu/facultystaff/witte-john.html firstname.lastname@example.org 608-262-5715 (work) Home phone available upon request; e-mail email@example.com
Areas of expertise
- Education policy (primarily K-12)
- Tax and budget policy at federal, state and local levels
- State and local government
- Author of eight books and more than 70 articles, book chapters and reports
- Two-time state evaluator of the Milwaukee Parental Choice Program (school vouchers)
- Author, "The Market Approach to Education" and "The Politics and Development of the Federal Income Tax"
Related news releases
- Professor advances public service in global economy Sep. 18, 2000