Dr. Beth Olson is an expert on helping families make healthy nutrition choices for their families.
Associate Professor, Department of Nutritional Sciences College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Work: 608-265-2108 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Nutrition & health for families, as well as older adults.
- Eating healthy to maintain a health immune system.
- Healthy infant feeding in the first year of life, including breastfeeding support.
- Breastfeeding support to low-income and working women.
- Nutrition education for families.
- Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator for research grants on infant feeding and breastfeeding, supported by USDA and the Kellogg Foundation.
- Author for nutrition education lessons for pregnant women and infants, used in 40 states and territories.
- Board of editors for the Journal of Nutrition Education and Behavior.