Expert on choral and choral-orchestral music and musical setting of texts and on classical music in general
- A cappella choral works from the 15th-21st centuries
- Choral-orchestral masterworks, such as the "Bach B Minor Mass" or "Verdi Requiem"
- Teaching of conducting and rehearsal techniques
- Women conductors and women in classical music
- Musical setting of texts
- Co-author, "Wisdom, Wit and Will: Women Conductors on their Choral Art"
- Recordings and premieres, including "Apres Moi le Deluge" by Luna Woolf, with Matt Haimovitz, cellist
- Tours to France, Germany, Italy and England, as well as many U.S. states, with the Concert Choir, including performances at Chartres and Notre Dame
- Performance of masterworks such as the "Verdi Requiem," "Britten War Requiem," "Mendelssohn Elijah," etc.