Expert in transportation engineering and urban planning. Focused on sustainable practices and data-driven policies.
- Planning and design of multimodal urban transportation systems.
- Policies and best practices supporting sustainable transportation.
- Applications of Big Data and travel analysis in transportation planning and decision-making.
- Parking standards, zoning codes and other land use regulations.
- Technical assistance provider and peer network co-facilitator for roughly 20 state departments of transportation.
- Co-editor of special issue in Research in Transportation and Business Management, titled “[Re]Evaluating How We Value Transportation.”
- Lead author of chapters in “Parking and the City” and “Parking: Issues and Policies (Transport and Sustainability).“
- Member of Transportation Commission and Transportation Policy and Planning Board for City of Madison.