Expert on laboratory research of childhood cancers as well as pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Graft-versus-host-disease; Graft-versus-leukemia effect
- Immunotherapy for pediatric cancers: cancer vaccines, cytokines, adoptive cell therapies (T and NK cell infusions) and antibodies
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation: Peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood transplants
- MRI-guided immunotherapy
- UW Centennial Scholar, 2012-15
- Young Investigator, Pediatric Cancer Dream Team, 2013-17
- UW Vilas Faculty Early Career Investigator Award, 2015-16