Expert on financial decision-making and consumer financial capability
- Consumer financial knowledge and capability. What consumers know and what they think they know about financial markets.
- Student financial decisions, ranging from student loans to use of other financial instruments. Student well-being related to financial decisions.
- Consumer financial decision-making with regard to saving and spending, along with budget and planning decisions
- Past President and multiple award recipient, American Council on Consumer Interests
- Associate Editor, Journal of Consumer Affairs