Expert on terrestrial ecology, conservation biology and restoration ecology within grassland and savanna ecosystems.
Associate Professor, Department of Integrative Biology College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Work: 608-262-2636 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @edamschen
- plant community ecology
- habitat fragmentation and landscape corridors
- climate change impacts on diversity
- Bioinformatics Postdoctoral Fellow, National Science Foundation
- Outstanding Paper in Landscape Ecology, International Association of Landscape Ecology, 2002
- Research featured in New York Times and on National Public Radio