Expert on the rhetoric of science, medicine, disability, and the "neuroscientific turn."
Assistant professor, communication arts; faculty affiliate, Holtz Center for Science and Technology Studies Work: 608-262-4921 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Neuroscience and public policy
- Lobotomy and psychosurgery
- Medicine and popular culture
- Science and health communication
- Editor, "The Neuroscientific Turn: Transdisciplinarity in the Age of the Brain"
- Author, "A Dark History: Memories of Lobotomy in the New Era of Psychosurgery"