Maternal-fetal medicine specialist and expert on global maternal and child health. Able to discuss Zika virus and pregnancy.
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Global health and pregnancy
- Zika virus and pregnancy
- Raymond H. Kaufman, M.D. Resident Mentor Award, Baylor College of Medicine
- Memberships: American Medical Association, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Multiple invited lectures in Malawi, Africa on maternal and child health
- Collaborator on Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation "Saving Lives at Birth" grant to use chewing gum to decrease premature birth in Malawi (with Baylor University)