Expert on social influence processes, celebrity endorsements, endorsement marketing, behavioral bias in marketing, brand alliance, sales management, group incentives
- Published article "Economic Value of Celebrity Endorsement: Tiger Woods' Impact on Sale of Nike Golf Balls" that quantifies endorsement effect on sales.
- "Third-Party Reviews and Quality Provision” and "Social Structures and Reputation in Expert Review Systems” on how behavioral biases by endorsers affect social influence processes
- Published article "Incorporating a ‘Better’ Behavioral Bias for Both Consumers and Firms in Rebate Programs”" that shows how behavioral bias can improve rebate programs.
- Published article " Increasing Team Performance by Sharing Success” on how group based incentive contract can be improved taking advantage of pecuniary and nonpecuniary factors.
- Erwin A. Gaumnitz Junior Faculty Research Award 2019- historically awarded to one junior faculty per year selected by Wisconsin School of Business
- University Housing Honored Instructor 2018 (UW-Madison)