Expert on 19th century comparative literature, literary theory, the novel, and animal studies
Professor, English; Mellon-Morgridge Professor of Animal Studies College of Letters and Science Work: 608-886-0951 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @mortizrobles
- 19th century comparative literature
- Literary theory, deconstruction
- Novel theory, narrative
- Animals in literature and philosophy
- Author, "Literature and Animal Studies"
- Author, "The Novel as Event"