Micaela SULLIVAN-FOWLER, M.S., M.A.
Public Historian/Librarian who recently installed an exhibition on WW1 & the Pandemic of 1918. Knowledgeable about national & UW experience with 1918 Pandemic.
Head of Marketing & Communications for Ebling Library; Curator of Rare Books & Special Collections Libraries Work: 608-262-2402 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- The history of public health in America, especially how to do research in the subject.
- How to craft a historical narrative using primary & secondary resources at UW-Madison and online.
- How to engage students of all ages in the use of rare books and historical material in multi-disciplinary projects.
- Distinguished Academic Librarian (2018) at UW-Madison, for service, subject expertise and creative and inclusive outreach initiatives, mostly the carefully crafted exhibitions at Ebling.
- Two recent Wednesday Nite @ the Lab presentations that I did, one on the WW1 exhibition, one on an exhibition on the history of radiation.
- Recent interview on WORT 89.0 on the Staggering Losses: WW1 & Influenza Pandemic of 1918 exhibition.