Expert specializing in labor unions, production standards, and labor/management relations in union environments.
- Role of unions, how they operate, and their impact on society
- Job evaluation, work standards, and employee monitoring systems and how these are bargained in union settings
- The processes of union organizing, collective bargaining, and strikes and lockouts
- Union positions on societal topics like Green New Deal, Medicare for All, Black Lives Matter, etc.
- Author of numerous reports and publications including co-author of annual "The State of the Unions in Wisconsin" report.
- Fellow in UW-Madison Teaching Academy and UW System Wisconsin Teaching Scholar - professors who demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching, learning, and leadership.
- Serve as Labor/Management facilitator and subject matter expert for numerous clients including providing expert analysis and testimony.
- Vice President of UW-Madison chapter American Association of University Professors (AAUP) promoting academic excellence by advocating for tenure, academic freedom, due process, and shared governance.