Expertise in marketing and business topics; experience as a professor, consultant, trainer and public speaker over 30 years with clients in dozens of industries.
Lecturer, Marketing Wisconsin School of Business Work: 608-213-4110 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Consumer behavior and how culture, family, friends, advertising, social media, technology, social and economic changes affect consumers.
- Economic trends and how they affect production, business processes, hiring, wages, prices, and consumers.
- Customer service and its effect on customer satisfaction, loyalty, business growth, and competitiveness--and how effectively managing the talent shortage plays a critical role.
- International affairs, and how major (and often sudden) political, social, and economic events have far-reaching ripple effects around the globe.
- Company culture and related challenges, including the integration of a multigenerational workforce, the effects of social change, new technology, changing competition, and others.
- Resource for TV, radio, and print media outlets for decades on a wide variety of topics, including but not limited to the ones above.
- An engaging keynote speaker, active consultant and researcher, with extensive international experience.
- Taught Consumer Behavior, Advertising and Promotion, Executive Communication, Marketing Strategy, Healthcare Marketing, Sports Marketing, Sales, Global Marketing, Marketing Research, and other courses.
- Recipient of over 20 academic and professional awards, and very engaged in the community.
- Ph.D. in Marketing (Penn State), BBA in Marketing/International Business (Cincinnati)