Interested in developing new cell therapy approaches and new drug delivery systems for better disease treatments.
Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences Department; Department of Material Sciences & Engineering College of Engineering School of Pharmacy Work: 608-262-3814 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @QuanyinHu_Lab
- Cell therapy: engineering immune cells
- Cell-based drug delivery systems: engineering various endogenous cells as drug delivery carriers
- Biomaterials & nanomedicine
- Immunotherapy: Immune checkpoint inhibitor delivery & CAR-Immune cell engineering and delivery
- Platelet-based immune checkpoint inhibitors delivery: Science Advances, 2023; Nature Communications, 2022; Nature Biomedical Engineering; 2021; Nature Biomedical Engineering; 2018; Advanced Materials, 2015, 2016, 2017.
- In situ CAR-Macrophage engineering: Science Translational Medicine, 2022.
- Probiotic-based therapy: Science Advances, 2022; Nature Communications, 2022; Nano Today, 2021;