Expert on Alzheimer’s disease, aging, neuroscience, geriatrics, academic research infrastructure, and clinical trials design.
Associate dean for gerontology; professor and division head, geriatrics School of Medicine and Public Health Work: 608-265-8199 email@example.com
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Estrogen therapy and cognition
- Clinical trials of emerging therapies for Alzheimer’s disease
- At-home genetic testing
- Principal Investigator, P50 Center Grant from NIH/NIA, "Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center"
- Principal Investigator, T32 training grant from NIH/NIA, "Biology of Aging and Age-Related Diseases"
- Director, Wisconsin Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, UWSMPH
- Director, Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center (GRECC), William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
- Director, John A. Hartford Center of Excellence in Geriatric Medicine and Education, UWSMPH