Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Expert on personal privacy and security online, online surveillance, information and media literacy (including "fake news"), data ethics, publishing industries, libraries, censorship and book banning.
Distinguished Teaching Faculty III, Information School Information School School of Computer, Data and Information Sciences College of Letters and Science Work: 608-361-8159 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Online privacy and security, educational and workplace privacy, surveillance
- Information literacy, media literacy, "fake news"
- Digital preservation
- Data ethics
- Censorship of books and events in libraries; book banning
- Keynoted conferences on privacy, scholarly publishing, linked data, and law-school computing
- Co-investigator on Data Doubles, a funded four-year research project investigating undergraduate perceptions of campus privacy