Philosophy of science, particularly concerning evolutionary biology and probability
Professor, philosophy; affiliate professor, educational policy studies College of Letters and Science Work: 608-263-3700 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Creationism and intelligent design
- Parsimony and Occam's razor
- Member, American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Author, "Evidence and Evolution â€” the Logic Behind the Science."
- Co-author, "Unto Others â€” the Evolution and Psychology of Unselfish Behavior."