Expert on mid-latitude weather systems: snowstorms, severe thunderstorms, can comment on climate change and global warming
Professor, atmospheric and oceanic sciences College of Letters and Science Work: 608-262-9845 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page
- Storms, winter and summer
- Climate change and global warming
- Author or co-author of more than 40 scientific publications, including the leading undergraduate textbook on atmospheric dynamics, "Mid-Latitude Atmospheric Dynamics: A First Course"
- Underkofler Excellence in Teaching Award
- College of Letters and Science Mark Ingraham Distinguished Faculty Award
- Hamel Faculty Fellow Award