Expert on the functionality and use of dairy ingredients in food applications
Dairy ingredient applications coordinator, Wisconsin Center for Dairy Research College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Work: 608-265-9297 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page
- Development of reduced sodium food products using milk and whey permeate.
- Development of cultured dairy products such as yogurt and Greek yogurt.
- Development of dairy protein beverages. Formulation knowledge in using milk and whey proteins in low and high acid beverages.
- Member, America Dairy Science Association
- Member, Institute of Food Technology
- Member, Center of Excellence Committee for American Dairy Products Institute
- Certified Food Scientist