Expert on prehistoric archaeology, bioarchaeology, paleopathology, forensic anthropology, trauma reconstruction, mass disasters
Honorary fellow, Anthropology; Archaeologist, WI Historical Society; Research Associate, Center for Healthy Minds College of Letters and Science Work: 608-264-6507 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com
- Forensic anthropology/archaeology
- Paleopathology (study of prehistoric disease in bone)
- Board certified forensic anthropologist
- Author, "Indian Mounds of Wisconsin"
- Fellow, American Academy of Forensic Sciences