Expert on regional food systems and food supply chains, including food transportation, labor and governance.
Associate Director, Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Work: 608-262-7135 — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @mmmille6
- Improving urban-rural food supply chains, including rural grocery access
- How food moves at the national and regional scales
- Market structure, over-supply and the Farm Crisis
- Member, National Academies of Sciences Transportation Research Board standing committee on Agriculture and Food Transportation
- Member, USDA working group on Agriculture of the Middle
- Local team, Madison Food Terminal