Arts entrepreneur, arts management educator, performing arts professional, nonprofit arts and cultural leadership, production manager for campus and community events
Lecturer, Bolz Center for Arts Administration & Program Director, Madison Early Music Festival, Division of the Arts Arts Institute Wisconsin School of Business — Home and cell phones available upon request email@example.com Home page Twitter: @Smartyfiles
- Arts Entrepreneurship and Arts Business for individuals and organizations
- Experienced event producer for large-scale campus and community events including the UW Varsity Band Show and WPR 100th Celebration
- Teach credit and noncredit courses on "HAMILTON: An American Musical"
- Program director, Madison Early Music Festival, http://www.madisonearlymusic.org
- Producing Artistic Director, Four Seasons Theatre. Board Member for the Overture Center for the Arts.
- Production manager for large-scale events including UW Varsity Band Show and "Change Your Mind. Change the World," with His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama.
- Member of Faculty Team that created the "Shakespeare in Community" MOOC, April/May 2015
- UW Blended Learning Fellowship, 2014-2015
- Recipient, UW Arts Institute 2008 Bartell Award for Excellence in the Arts, for work on campus and in community