Journalists: Please use these pronouns when appropriate.
Expert on business process improvement, project management, portfolio management, Lean, Six Sigma, gathering business requirements, effectively applying change management principles
Program Director, Project Management, Business Analysis and Process Improvement Programs, executive education, business Wisconsin School of Business Work: 608-441-7342 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @sbconverse
- Project management and how to get projects delivered on time, within budget, and meeting the needs of your most important stakeholders and customers
- Analyzing and improving business processes
- Developed courses in project management, portfolio management, technology project implementation, process improvement, Six Sigma, business statistics, data analysis
- Lean Six Sigma in manufacturing, service and health care settings
- Develop research-based, interactive and engaging programs for a variety of audiences ranging from technology novice, mid-career professionals, to C-level executives