Expert on classical archaeology, ancient Greek and Roman civilization, and Troy and the Trojan War
Professor, Classical & Ancient Near Eastern Studies College of Letters and Science Work: 608-263-7498 email@example.com Home page
- Architecture and technology
- Cities and sanctuaries of the ancient Mediterranean
- Archaeological site of Troy
- Archaeological site of Zeugma on the Euphrates
- Classical myth
- Vilas Associates Award, UW-Madison, 2006-08
- CAORC Multi-Country Research Fellow, 2006-07 (American Academy in Rome, American School of Classical Studies at Athens, American Research Institute in Turkey)
- Phi Beta Kappa Excellence in Teaching Award, Alpha Chapter of Wisconsin, 2013.
- Chancellor's Distinguished Teaching Award, UW-Madison, 2013.
- Aylward, W. (ed.). 2013. Excavations at Zeugma, conducted by Oxford Archaeology (3 vols.). Los Altos, CA: Packard Humanities Institute. ISBN: 781938325298. On-line at: zeugma.packhum.org