Expert on sustainability, corporate responsibility and environmental leadership programs. Also sustainability metrics development, sustainability reporting and microfinance.
Senior Lecturer, Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies; Exec Director, Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council College of Agricultural and Life Sciences Work: 608-279-8608 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @madisonthom
- Role of Microfinance in the developing world, especially developing and supporting a program in Haiti
- Greening of business (also called sustainability, corporate responsibility or corporate citizenship)
- Social responsibility of business, especially as it relates to those making less than $2/day
- Environmental leadership programs, including state and federal programs
- Socially responsible investing
- Brand and reputation building, especially as it relates to greening a business
- Judge, WI Governor's Business Plan Competition
- Recipient, Global Health Institute award for Microfinance Program Development in Haiti
- Fellow, UW-Madison Teaching Academy
- Winner, Chipman Excellence in Teaching Award
- Author, "Partners in Learning: How a Business School and a Company Worked Together to Advance Sustainability," published in "Teaching Business Sustainability"
- Board of Advisors, UW Office of Sustainability