Lori DiPrete Brown
Global health expert focusing on women, children and highly vulnerable populations. Works to improve quality of health and social services from a human rights perspective.
Associate director, Global Health Institute, Director, 4W Initiative, Distinguised Faculty Associate, SOHE School of Medicine and Public Health School of Human Ecology Work: 608-262-5742 — Home and cell phones available upon request firstname.lastname@example.org Home page Twitter: @ldipretebrown
- Women and Leadership, Gender equity, and Wellbeing. Can comment on health, sex trafficking, micro-enterprise, girls education, feminine menstrual hygiene, women in leadership, more.
- The Wisconsin Idea. Can comment on community engagement around the World and in Wisconsin. Believes higher-ed has a moral imperative to serve ethically and effectively.
- Global Health Education. Can comment on trends in global education. Textbook author with with health and global development experience in Latin America and Africa.
- Leadership. Can comment on solving complex problems, quality improvement, design thinking, the science and art of change
- Lead author, Foundations for Global Health Practice. Wiley, 2018. Addresses health care, human rights, water and sanitation, food systems, mental health, climate, and more.
- Author, Caminata: A Journey This novel is based on the author’s life experience working in an orphanage in Central America in the 1980s.
- TEDx Talk on Global Health and Engagement - Small Changes are Big